What is so different?
The Magnitude collection has a special ChromeZone surface which mimics the shiny/matt look of an oiled wood floor. A True to Nature effect also means you can see and feel the grain just like a real wood floor. Planks have a micro bevel on the four sides of the board which brings a sense of depth into your home.
These floors are manufactured with care, quality and the environment at the forefront of their mind. With 3x better heat conduction ratings than the industry requirement making this product suitable with most underfloor heating systems. The strength and durability of these floors have proven to be much harder and more wear-resistant than real wood flooring and most laminates.
Designed with a true to nature effect means you can see and feel the grain just like a real wood floor; finished off with a ChromeZone surface mimicking the shiny/matt look of an oiled wood floor
Quick and easy to clean, simply vacuum and give your floor a light mop with a light damp pad using an approved laminate floor cleaner, and you Balterio laminate floor is sure to keep its lovely appearance for years.
Balterio Magnitude has matching accessories being the 3 in 1 Smart Profile including: An Expansion cover – allowing for expansion and remains unaffected by relative movement. The ‘Reducer’ unites together flooring that maybe different colours or on different heights. Finally there is the ‘End profile’ goes around the edges of the flooring such as against the skirting boards. In having matching accessories this makes the overall look of the floor a lot more appealing.
Magnitude meets high production standards while offering a 25year Residential warranty and a 12year commercial warranty.
Balterio offers a lifetime* warranty on integrity of the click joint systems. Magnitude also has a 25 year residential warranty and a 12 year commercial warranty.
Want to know where to buy Balterio Magnitude Flooring?
- A True to Nature effect also means you can see and feel the grain just like a real wood floor
- ChromeZone surface which mimics the shiny/matt look of an oiled wood floor
- 4 sided bevel helping to distinguish between boards.
- 25 year commercial warranty, and a 12 year residential warranty
- Available in 6 different colours
- Matching accessories – smart profiles
- Environmentally conscious
- Low repeat pattern giving realism
- Low maintenance
- Easy and quick installation with FitXpress
- Compatible with most underfloor heating systems
- Thickness 8 mm
- Width 190.5mm
- Length 1261mm
- V grove 4 sides
- m²/pack 2.162
- Panel Repeat one in every 10 boards
Scope of Use
Scope of Use
- Suitable for use in light commercial and residential flooring applications
- Suitable for living areas, kitchens, bedrooms, sun rooms.
- Floating installation — no adhesive required
- Matching accessories that match the flooring
Limitations on Use
- Magnitude is not recommended for use in wet areas such as bathrooms or laundries
- Magnitude is not recommended for use outside, seasonal porches, boats, or rooms that have the potential for flooding
Our product codes are available for you to order Magnitude from our nation wide distribution network. Head to our Where to buy page for more information.
|BLATERIO MAGNITUDE OFF WHITE OAK||FLPL-BAMA-OW|
|BLATERIO MAGNITUDE REFINED OAK||FLPL-BAMA-RE|
|BLATERIO MAGNITUDE TITANIUM OAK||FLPL-BAMA-TI|
|BLATERIO MAGNITUDE COUNTRY OAK||FLPL-BAMA-CO|
|BLATERIO MAGNITUDE SMOKED OAK||FLPL-BAMA-SM|
|BLATERIO MAGNITUDE BLACKFIRED OAK||FLPL-BAMA-BL|