What is so different?
Why Oasis? The Oasis collection has a special 3D Wood Effect with incredible timber realism. A True to Nature effect also means you can see and feel the grain just like the real feel of a solid wood floor. Main point of differentiation is the durability advantage with Oasis being a Laminate. Not to mention its 100% water resistant surface. Planks have a pressed bevel on four sides of the board which helps to distinguish between boards.
From natural variation to a real wood sensation. Each plank is unique, so there’s hardly repetition in a floor of 10 square meters. The matt lacquered surface brings vivid realism to the floor and feels comfortably warm underfoot.
The Uniclic jointing system on the High Density Fibreboard (HDF core), makes Oasis a perfect flooring to a home of any lifestyle, not limited to just you floors.
WATER PROOF SURFACE
With a 100% Waterproof surface and a 5 year Wet Warranty to back it, Oasis not only brings beauty but also that peace of mind.
UNICLIC JOINTING SYSTEM
Proud to claim the UNICLIC title; known to be one of the easiest and most trusted jointing system for click together floating floors.
4V PRESSED BEVEL
To the very edge of every board, the same surface décor continues giving incredible timber realism and hardiness.
To finish off your floor to perfection, colour matched accessories are available in every colour in the Oasis Range.
Oasis offers a lifetime* warranty on integrity of the click joint systems. Also has a 20 year residential warranty a 7 year commercial warranty and a 5 year wet warranty.
Want to know where to buy Oasis Flooring?
- Easy and quick installation with UNICLIC
- 4 sided pressed bevel helping to distinguish between boards
- 100% Water Resistant Surface
- 20 year residential warranty, 7 year residential warranty and a 5 year wet warranty
- Available in 8 different colours
- Matching accessories – smart profiles
- Environmentally conscious
- Low repeat pattern giving realism
- Low maintenance
- Compatible with most underfloor heating systems
- 3D Wood Effect with pinholes and timber-like marks in the boards.
- Thickness 8 mm
- Width 192 mm
- Length 1261 mm
- V grove 4 sides pressed bevel
- m²/pack 2.179
- Panel Repeat one in every 10 boards
- 9 planks per box
Scope of Use
Scope of Use
- Suitable for use in light commercial and residential flooring applications
- Suitable for any room indoors
- Floating installation — no adhesive required
- Matching accessories that match the flooring
Limitations on Use
- Oasis is not recommended for use outside, seasonal porches, boats.
- Oasis is not recommended for use on the base of a shower.
Our product codes are available for you to order Crete from our nation wide distribution network. Head to our Where to buy page for more information.
|OASIS BURLINGTON OAK||FLPL-WLOA-BU|
|OASIS CABIN OAK||FLPL-WLOA-CA|
|OASIS CAMEL OAK NATURAL||FLPL-WLOA-CM|
|OASIS COPPER BLOND OAK||FLPL-WLOA-CO|
|OASIS MEDIEVAL BROWN OAK||FLPL-WLOA-ME|
|OASIS MISTY OAK||FLPL-WLOA-MI|
|OASIS ROTAN OAK||FLPL-WLOA-RO|
|OASIS WARM WHITE OAK||FLPL-WLOA-WA|