Premium Hush Installations
STRATA PREMIUM HUSH
- 100% waterproof product
- Attached acoustical underlayment
- Easy and quick installation with Droplock 100
- Lifetime warranty when installed in a residential application
- 15 year warranty when installed in a commercial application
- Available in 9 different colours
- Ultra Fresh protection
ATTACHED ACOUSTICAL UNDERLAY
Sound mitigating underlay attached to the Strata Commercial boards making installation and aftercare so simple.
Utilize Strata Commercial Flooring in cafes, restaurants, day spas, hotels, motels and offices or wherever a durable waterproof flooring is required.*
*Ensure the addition of a waterproof membrane for wet areas as per local regulations.
HIGHLY STABLE OVER LARGE AREAS
ISOCORE Technology™ ensures Strata Flooring has rigidity, strength and increased dimensional stability allowing it to be laid in spaces up to 400 m².
Strata Flooring has excellent in-room and transfer acoustics for noisy environments and multilevel buildings. Use with quality EVA underlay for maximum sound insulation and underfoot feel.
EASY INSTALL WITH DROPLOCK 100® SYSTEM
A drop and lock installation system at the end joins makes Strata Flooring easy to install and although lightweight it has four times the strength of other vinyl plank flooring.
ULTRA-FRESH™ ANTIMICROBIAL PROTECTION
Ultra-fresh™ antimicrobial treatment inhibits the growth of unwanted bacteria, mould and mildew and helps minimise unwanted odours – keeping your environment healthier.
THESE PRODUCTS UTILIZE PROPRIETARY 3L TRIPLELOCK AND CLICK4U TECHNOLOGY patent: www.patents-i4f.com
* Tested under ASTM test method G21. Ultra-Fresh™ is a registered trademark of Thomson Research Associates Inc.
- Thickness 8 mm including a 1.5mm underlay
- Width 220 mm
- Length 1510 mm
- m²/pack 1.99
Why Premium Hush?
Innovation, technology and design means that there is now a far superior alternative to traditional, problematic vinyl plank flooring.
Woodland Strata flooring, featuring Isocore® technology, is a waterproof, stable flooring product, with modern colours and designs. The multilayer structure features a stable Isocore® base, a thinner vinyl layer, a durable wear layer, and a microscopic ceramic bead overlay. This combined structure provides much higher stability, sound insulation, and strength compared to regular vinyl.
Woodland Strata enables the flooring to extend from living, kitchen and dining areas into wet areas. It is recommended for all rooms in the home including bathrooms and laundries. This enables the floor to flow continuously through all rooms enabling a modern and contemporary design.
Easy to install; floating flooring with attached underlay, no glue required; just click together.
Scope of Use
- Suitable for use in light commercial and residential flooring applications
- Ideal for your home, commercial fit outs like child care centres, aged care, hotels/motels, restaurants/cafes, retail spaces
- Resistant to moisture so a great solution any room in your home
- Floating installation — no adhesive required
- Accessories that tone in with flooring
Limit of Use
- Strata is not recommended for use inside showers
- Strata is not recommended for use outside, seasonal porches, boats and likewise.
You may also need?
Please note: These are a close colour match from our Genesis Range.
Our product codes are available for you to order Strata from our nation wide distribution network. Head to our Where to buy page for more information.
|Swiss Oak Bern||FLPL-WLSR-SB|
|Smooth Oak High Noon||FLPL-WLSR-SH|
|Torino Oak Bruno||FLPL-WLST-TB|
|Turin Oak Slacked Oyster||FLPL-WLSR-TS|
|French Oak Bone White||FLPL-WLSR-FB|
|Flamed Oak Nyos||FLPL-WLSR-FN|
|French Oak Sand Drift||FLPL-WLSR-FS|
|Flamed Oak Beppu||FLPL-WLSR-FL|
|Gotham Oak Ivory||FLPL-WLSR-GI|