Help your Environment by choosing Balterio Laminate!
The Overlooked Environmental Credentials of Balterio Laminates
Creating beautiful, durable floors isn’t just what Balterio is about. Sustainability and the environment are at the forefront of their creations. Balterio is on the top rung of flooring sustainability.
- 100% natural resources
- HDF core from certified sustainable PEFC forests (More than 70% recycled timber used)
- Eco-Friendly resins and adhesives used in binders
- Aluminum oxide used for surface protection
- Floating installation – zero adhesives required
- No chemicals needed for cleaning
- 100% Recyclable
What else is Balterio doing?
- Balterio run their own biomass power plant in which they convert waste material into energy for the production process.
- Balterio’s ‘Embrace the Future’ program improves the balance between ecological impact, social responsibility and economic progress.
a products lifecycle.
Emissiona Dans L’Air Interieur.
Indoor emissions standard.
Program for the Endorsement of Forest Certification.
Sustainable forest management.
Health, safety and energy saving requirements.
The Institut Bauen and Umwelt e. V.
Environmental product declarations, sustainable construction.
For management & product systems according to
DIN EN ISO/IEC 17021.
ISO 14001:2015 – ISO 9001:2008 – OHSAS 18001:2007
Environmental management system.
Quality management, safety, reliability and quality.
Occupational Health and Safety Management